Mountaineering Socks - Unisex
Do you want to reach the summit without foot pain or blisters slowing you down?
Thorlos Mountaineering socks will provide you with maximum protection in sub-zero weather and on all terrains, including summit conditions where mountaineers are more prone to blisters, foot pain, and discomfort.
Suitable for professional hikers and mountaineers looking to reach the summit in extreme weather conditions and on all terrains.
The preferred mountaineering sock of New Zealand's own Lydia Bradey ONZM who is the first woman to climb Everest without supplemental oxygen.
Our Mountaineering socks include these unique features:
- Wool Material - 100% wool toe design to keep the foot dry and provide maximum warmth and protection against frostbite.
- Moisture Wicking - Proprietary THORLON® yarns blended with thermal fibres to help wick moisture away, while providing extra insulation, softness, resilience, and durability.
- Low Profile Toe Seam - Reduces friction and irritation with unique padding to help prevent pressure and provide comfort.
- Cushioned Instep - Arch support designed for a better fit, more support, and reduced pressure on the foot for better comfort.
- Ventilation Panel - Creates better air circulation for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Unique Padding - The materials that are used are specifically designed for mountaineering and are clinically proven to reduce blisters, pain, pressure, and moisture.
- Enhanced Fit - The thick cushioning enhances the fit of the boot by filling gaps where needed.
Invest In Your Comfort
You invest a lot of time, money and effort in your outdoor adventures, so it makes sense that you invest in the most comfortable, durable socks you can find.
Get your Thorlo's Unisex Mountaineering Socks today by clicking Add To Cart above or visiting your closest store...
And we guarantee you'll be able to go further and explore more.