Classic Hiking - Men's Crew
Hiking is a high-intensity outdoor activity that can result in significant stress on the feet. But don't let that stop you from enjoying an outdoor adventure.
Our Thorlos Hiking socks are specifically engineered to deliver maximum protection from blisters, foot pain, and discomfort from extended hiking.
Suitable for individuals who enjoy long hikes in most weather conditions and on a variety of difficult terrain. Our classic Hiking socks include these unique features.
- Moisture Wicking - Proprietary THORLON® yarn wicks moisture away from the foot to maintain cushioning while providing softness, resilience, comfort, and durability.
- Cushioned Instep - Arch support designed for a better fit, more support, and reduced lace pressure over the instep.
- Low Profile Toe Seam - Reduces friction and irritation with unique padding to help prevent pressure and provide comfort.
- Unique Padding - High-density pads at ball and heel that are specifically engineered for hiking and are clinically proven to reduce blisters, pain, pressure, and moisture.
- Ventilation Panel - A channel between the instep and foot pads that provides better air circulation within the boot and aids further in moisture management.
- Enhance Fit - The thick cushioning enhances the fit of the shoe by filling gaps where needed.
Invest In Your Comfort
You invest a lot of time, money and effort in your outdoor adventures, so it makes sense that you invest in the most comfortable, durable socks you can find.
Get your Thorlo's Men's Hiking Socks today by clicking Add To Cart above or visiting your closest store...
And we guarantee you'll be able to go further and explore more.