Thorlo Light Hiking - Men's Crew
Thorlo Light Hiking socks are specifically engineered to provide protection from blisters, foot pain, and discomfort while providing maximum comfort for your walk.
Try Thorlo Light Hiking socks on when buying new boots for an optimum and integrated fit to deliver you miles of comfort. You won’t be disappointed.
Suitable For: Individuals who enjoy day hikes in warmer weather on flat to varied terrain.
- Moisture Wicking - Proprietary THOR•LON® and THORWICK®COOL yarn throughout the sock maintain cushioning while cooling your foot to reduce blisters and sweaty feet through resilient, soft pads at the ball and heel.
- Cushioned Instep - Arch support designed for a better fit, more support, and reduced lace pressure on the instep.
- Low Profile Toe Seam - Reduces friction and irritation with unique padding to help prevent pressure and provide comfort.
- Unique Padding - The materials that are specifically engineered for hiking and are clinically proven to reduce blisters, pain, pressure, and moisture.
- Ventilation Channel - Channel between the instep pad and ball and heel pads that aid better air circulation and moisture movement inside your boot for increased comfort.
- Enhance Fit - The thick cushioning enhances the fit of the shoe by filling gaps where needed.
Shoe Size Recommendation
Invest In Your Comfort
You invest a lot of time, money and effort in your outdoor adventures, so it makes sense that you invest in the most comfortable, durable socks you can find.
Get your Thorlo's Men's Light Hiking Socks today by clicking Add To Cart above or visiting your closest store...
And we guarantee you'll be able to go further and explore more.