Thorlos Trekking - Unisex
Long extended treks, hiking, and backpacking can cause significant stress on the feet without proper protection from harsh terrains and weather.
Thorlo Trekking socks are specifically engineered to provide maximum protection against blisters, foot pain, or discomfort and provide more comfort in all climates.
Try Thorlos Trekking socks on when buying new boots for an optimum and integrated fit to deliver you miles of comfort. You won’t be disappointed.
Suitable For: Individuals who enjoy extended treks or backpacking on a variety of difficult terrain and in all weather conditions. Our Trekking socks include these unique features:
- Wool Material - 39% wool material was incorporated in the yarn to keep your foot warmer and dryer when above the snow line.
- Moisture Wicking - Proprietary THORLON® yarn wicks moisture away from the foot to maintain cushioning while providing softness, resilience, comfort, and durability.
- Low Profile Toe Seam - Reduces friction and irritation with unique padding to help prevent pressure and provide comfort.
- Cushioned Instep - Arch support designed for a better fit, more support, and reduced lace pressure on the instep.
- Ventilation Panel - Breathable materials to control moisture and create better air circulation within the boot.
- Unique Padding - The pads at the ball and heel are specifically engineered for trekking and are clinically proven to reduce blisters, pain, pressure, and moisture.
- Enhance Fit - The thick cushioning enhances the fit of the shoe by filling gaps where needed and providing overall comfort.
Shoe Size Recommendation
Invest In Your Comfort
You invest a lot of time, money and effort in your outdoor adventures, so it makes sense that you invest in the most comfortable, durable socks you can find.
Get your Thorlo's Unisex Trekking Socks today by clicking Add To Cart above or visiting your closest store...
And we guarantee you'll be able to go further and explore more.